The technological advances in the fields of prosthetics are constantly changing. At Alltech Prosthetics we know how difficult it can be to stay up to date with the current advances. The good news is we enjoy sharing information with other healthcare professionals about the newest advances in prosthetics available for your patients.
Let us give you the most up to date information by providing an In-Service at your facility. We currently offer the following In-Service educational presentations:
- General overview of Prosthetics
- How to prepare your patients for Prosthetic Intervention after their amputation. This includes: How soon a Prosthetist should be consulted, local resources available for amputees, peer support groups available for your patients, and more.
- Gait Training for patients who wear prosthetic devices.
- Technology update in Prosthetics: Computerized knees, vacuum suspension systems, and high performance feet.
- Immediate post-operative prosthesis: How offering these devices to your patients will improve outcome measures.
Request an In-Service by completing the contact form below or by calling our office at 888-897-3231. We look forward to introducing you to the best information available on prosthetic devices available for your patients.